Thursday, September 20, 2012

Project Part 2. REVEAL.

My huge project is finally finished! LOVE how it turned out. This set is huge, 8 chairs and a removable leaf. Not to mention it's heavy, solid, chunky wood. I love all the detail in this table! Check my post just below for more of it's description in Part 1 :)
 Top of table painted a chocolate brown, called Bison Brown in Behr. Chairs and base of table are Navajo white also in Behr. This project took me nearly 2 weeks! Distressing chairs definitely were the biggest project. I'm super particular in my distressing! I had to grab all the detail. My client brought me the fabric she picked out on the chairs and I went to town recovering those, definitely with the help of my hubbs. I always need him for a few things! {Love his handy skills}. I'm just glad this table is done, and glad to have another happy client!





{{lovely}}


No comments: