Thursday, September 6, 2012

Custom Order: Farmhouse Kitchen Table+ Chairs Revamp.

 I put my husbands handy skills to work on this Farmhouse Table. It was built for a client as a custom order. She picked the size and paint color then we went to work :) After the hubbs built it {WITH Removable legs might I add} he stained the top in a BLACK GLOSS Minwax stain. After that, we taped it off, and painted the base and legs Navajo White By Behr. Then to dirty it up a bit, I threw on some Antiquing glaze all over..wiping more in areas than others to give it a good rustic look. The table is huge! 6'x4' and could not be more solid. 



Next she brought me these BEAUTIFUL chairs she bought off craigslist :) They definitely were rickity/ old/ and not in good shape at all! So I definitely fixed that and gave them a facelift.

Chairs After! Painted Navajo White Behr Paint/Primer Duo, Distressed all over, then recovered with this super trendy Red Chevron :) The chairs look AMAZING under that table!! Even my little boys were saying, these chairs look so much better mom, they don't look crappy anymore. haha, they're definitely right :)


Turned out awesome and I'm excited for her new dining set! 

No comments: