Sunday, July 1, 2012

Chippy+Chunky.


This project was a beast! Literally. This thing was one solid piece of furniture. Pretty heavy, very original, chunky piece of wood :) It was fairly time consuming, but I absolutely love how it turned out. It was one of those pieces that I had to convince myself to sell :) Creamy white, with chippy distress all over to bring out it's character.  I only had time to take this one picture of it. Since good dressers like these are hard to come by, ..it was snatched up before I could get attached to it {or take any pics!}
Pretty sure this refurb was one of my fav's :)

{$200. sold}

2 comments:

Jenni Sue said...

This is so cute. I would love something like this in a yellow or blue. If you ever get a hold of another one, please keep me in my mind. Thanks :-) Jenni 480 99 314 67

jklaproth said...

thanks! i definitely will :)