Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teacher Gift Ideas!

So excited for the school year to be done!! and thanks to Pinterest, I've pinned {{way}} too many cute teacher gifts than I really need. I think I narrowed it down though, here's a few of my fav's:

{I'm one smart cookie Thanks to you!}
View it HERE

{{Thanks for sparking my Creative Juices!}}


view it HERE


and I thought this was a fun summery gift, maybe change a few
 items for a pedicure giftcard??

view it HERE

But what I've {{actually}} decided on....I think I'm going with the cookie jar idea :) although, my cookies might not be homemade! 

and the other idea, my son actually helped me create: "have a KOOL summer!" or "Thanks for being one KOOL teacher!" using a juice pitcher, or juice dispenser {i got a large fun summer one at Walmart for $12}, then inside we put a large container of KOOL-Aid, and a wooden mixing spoon. 

Good Luck with yours!!

No comments: